2014년 10월 25일 토요일

2011212131
Choi Sun Kyu
Monday 1.p.m.


Hometown Yeosu


Hello! I want to introduce you to my hometown Yeosu. Yeosu is a small city located in Jeonranamdo. Yeosu has many interesting things. First, Yeosu EXPO! In 2012, Yeosu held EXPO, the slogan was “The Living Ocean and Coast”. Many people came and visited EXPO. Second JinmanGwan, JinmanGwan is a historical place. The General Lee Sun Shin commanded when there was a war with Japan. He beat Japan in the naval battle! The “MyeongRang” is the most popular movie recently. That movie motivated from General Lee Sun Shin. He is Korean’s hero. If you have time to travel, you must visit Yeosu and enjoy the city!

I want to tell you about my hometown experience. I experienced many things in Yeosu, but one thing was the most interesting. That was Yeosu EXPO. The EXPO was held on May 2012, during that time I was a soldier. When I went on vacation to Yeosu, My(my) parents recommended to visit EXPO. I visited EXPO, there were a lot of people so it was crowded. There was many things to see! Sky tower, Aquarium, Big-O show and Country by Country exhibit hall! The Sky tower was 67m tall and I heard a boat horn. In the top of the tower, I saw all EXPO plaza! Next I visited Aquarium. The Aquarium is the biggest in the East Asia. There were many marine life! I have seen Beluga. Beluga was very wonderful! Now I remember only Beluga! I went to Country by Country exhibit hall. I saw a Country by Country traditional culture and policy for Ocean Environment. I was pleasured, I saw a variety of country! Finally, the EXPO’s highlight Big-O show. Big-O show was a fountain show, but there were different! Big-O show was really “Big-O” shaped structure and the water crossed the “Big-O”. When the water crossed the Big-O, image was shown and the music was turned on. That was unutterable! The EXPO was the most interesting experience in Yeosu. You can see the Sky tower, Aquarium, Big-O show nowadays! If you have chance to visit Yeosu, I recommend you!
- This is Big-o Show

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기